Monday, December 22, 2008

Vancouver: White Christmas...blech



Vancouver
Originally uploaded by etslee
It was a gorgeous sunny day after the big snowfall yesterday. I was able to capture this shot of the North Shore from Gastown before sunset. Greg and I ventured out for a great brunch and a little whiskey to warm ourselves in the chilly winter air. None of my highschool friends back in Vancouver (well just Greg and Anna so far) for the holidays are that impressed with the cold/snow as they're coming from Montreal and Boston. But I'm a CALIFORNIA BOY now! I'm getting tired of the snow as it's limiting my activities and will likely delay the rest of the Lee family from Portland. More snow is forecast for the 25th....and I'm actually wishing for a Wet Christmas to wash this snow away!

No comments: